- Nike Size Guide
- The goalie is blinded by your style in this cutting-edge Nike® short, leaving you wide open for a goal!!
- Dri-FIT™ high-performance polyester fabric keeps you dry by wicking perspiration away from your body and towards the surface where it can evaporate.
- Elastic waist with interior gripper tape and drawstring provides a comfortable and secure fit.
- Contrast seam piping at side and back for athletic style.
- Swoosh™ logo at bottom left hem.
- 100% polyester.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Waist Measurement: 28 in
- Outseam: 21 in
- Inseam: 7 in
- Front Rise: 12 in
- Back Rise: 17 in
- Leg Opening: 30 in
- Product measurements were taken using size MD, inseam 7. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
The shorts are very short and they do not have any pockets. I wouldn't recommend these shorts to anyone unless they like super short shorts with no pockets.
- Nima B - customer
- from Fremont CA
- February 28, 2014
Excellent fit for a soccer short. I'm 6' and the Large fit great. Light weight and cool style with the black lines down the sides. I wear compression shorts under these typically. There's no lining or anything. Great, simple short.
- Andrew K - customer
- October 28, 2014
Love these shorts. Bought them with a pair of under armours and Adidas. These were the most comfortable and best fit of the group. About to buy 2 more pairs.
- Anonymous - customer
- July 24, 2013
I purchased two pairs of the Nike Libretto shorts and love them. They fit great, and they're not too long and not too short. Perfect fit; will buy another pair soon.
- Collin - customer
- from Los Angeles
- February 9, 2013
Overall - a great gym short. Bought 3 colors - red/black, black/white, and white/black. Wish they had more colors (besides the 2 I didn't purchase). Comfort - they are lightweight and soft. Not much more you can ask for from gym shorts. Style - gets 4 stars for the sole reason they could be an inch or two longer. I have bigger (because I'm swole, not fat) legs so I fill these out easily and sometimes they feel too short.
- Ryan J - customer
- from Houston, TX
- January 3, 2013