- The Nike® Huarache III is perfect for the competitive high school or college lacrosse player who's looking for a cleat with cushioning, speed, support and a great overall fit.
- High-end synthetic leather upper that's soft yet durable and provides a great fit.
- Foam-padded collar for a snug, comfy fit.
- Heel pull-tab for easy on-and-off.
- Full innersleeve bootie adds cushioning and perforations for comfort and breathability.
- Full-length EVA sockliner with PORON® foam in the forefoot for lightweight comfort and an enhanced fit.
- Midfoot lock-down strap with hook-and-loop closure offers a secure fit over the footbed.
- TPU overlay over the medial toe helps protect the foot when it gets stepped on and adds an element of durability.
- Perforations on the collar-area with a lateral cut-out decrease the weight and increases ventilation.
- TPU outsole with 12-cleat configuration for lightweight durability and traction.
- Sidewall shovel-cleats enable quicker, stronger edge movements.
- Supplemental shark teeth in the forefoot for digging into the turf.
- Ideal for real grass or synthetic turf.
- Product measurements were taken using size 12, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.