- Nike Golf Size Chart
- Play your best in the Nike® Golf No Sew Knit Skort.
- Dri-FIT fabric sweeps sweat away from your body to leave you cool and comfortable during your round.
- Built-in compression shorts with elastic thigh bands to prevent roll-up.
- Wide waistband.
- Triangular gusset.
- Zippered pockets with taped seams for secure storage.
- Swoosh logo at back waist.
- Hits at mid thigh.
- 92% polyester, 8% spandex;
Inner short: 88% polyester, 12% spandex.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Skirt Length: 17 in
- Inseam: 6 in
- Waist Measurement: 28 in
- Product measurements were taken using size SM, inseam 6. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
I just got this today - and I have not worn it on the course yet. But, already I like it. I am curvy and have hips and a slight tummy. I have struggled to get a good fit in golf skorts as a result. This is a knit skort - and it fits me great. The shorts are not too tight and do not ride up. And the knit skirt is not too clingly in the wrong places and provides a nice A line type fall. So far it is a win. I may order a second one.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Los Angeles
- July 23, 2012
I agree with the rest of the reviews. Very comfortable and fits well. Most xs golf skirts are still too big but this one is true to size. Looks adorable too.
- Luba - customer
- from San Francisco
- June 6, 2012
I love this skort. I purchased the extra small and it fits like a charm so I ordered another in Magenta! I wanted it a bit shorter so I hemmed it. I love the no-hassle return policy.
- Fiore F - customer
- from Honolulu, Hawaii
- June 10, 2012
I always been rather curvaceous, and this skirt works great for me. Front pockets hold golf balls, etc. Large pockets in the back make it easy to carry my phone while golfing.
- Handymom - customer
- from near Chicago, Illinois
- August 4, 2014
I'm 5'8" and weigh 155 lbs. I purchased a large in the black and the white.They fit perfectly! Not good, perfect. Very flattering and I have a bulge in the tummy area. They are very giving and cause no rolls at the waist. All of it, shorts and skirt, are SO SOFT. I can see why others said they wear it to work. You can't see the shorts and so comfy! Nice big pockets for tees, etc too.
- Anonymous - customer
- July 1, 2014