Powered by Zappos
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
100% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
50% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
50% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
100% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
- The Nike Lunarwaverly by Nike Golf® is a shoe that moves with you on the course.
- Leather upper with suede overlays.
- Lightly padded collar for comfort.
- Flywire cables integrate with the laces for superb lockdown and support.
- Pull-tab at heel for easy entry.
- Perforations in the toe box for increased ventilation.
- Smooth leather lining with a suede heel lining for added comfort.
- Ultra lightweight, springy Lunarlon cushioning for soft yet responsive shock absorption.
- Rubber outsole with waffle lugs for durability and traction.
- Nike Swoosh® logo at sides and heel-tab.
- Weight: 15 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 12, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
I own 2 different pair of these shoes. I love them! Yes, they are heavier than other shoes, but I wouldn't consider them "extra heavy" compared to other shoes. I walk 36 holes a week and the durability is great. The extra weight feels like extra cushion to me. My feet never hurt. If there is one negative, it's that they don't keep their new look very long. If you play in much rain at all or walk in wet grass much, they get a "worn" look pretty quickly because of the leather and suede, but that's not unique to these shoes. I highly recommend for any golfer who plays a lot of golf and needs a durable shoe.
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
Moderate arch support
- Jason - customer
- from Louisville
- July 10, 2015
I bought these shoes as they looked good in the picture. Given that they were Nike I thought they would be a great pair of golf shoes. I wore them once and I don't think I will wear them again. I found them to be heavy shoes with limited flexibility. At first I thought it was just the first few holes and then they would get better. Well I walked 18 holes and they never loosened up. The feel was heavy bulky shoes just like they look I guess. Maybe I shouldn't have been surprised. Even though I paid full price for the shoes I am going to donate them and go back to my old Puma shoes. I am going to keeping looking for new shoes as I really need a pair but next time I am going to read all the reviews first.
Felt wider than marked
- John b - customer
- from chicago
- April 18, 2015