- The Nike® Free Xilla TR training sneakers is perfect for the multi-sport athlete who likes Nike Free technology and looking for a training shoe with lightweight, natural motion and comfort.
- Full-mesh innersleeve for excellent breathability and a glove-like fit around your foot.
- Synthetic-leather upper for support and durability.
- Dual-pull gilly-lacing system extending from the eyelets down to the midfoot and slightly under the foot to help lock down the foot for a supportive fit.
- Unit sole midsole and outsole construction acts as a frame for the Cushlon insert for lateral stability in the forefoot.
- Full-length Cushlon insert combines plush cushioning with springy resilience for comfort and protection.
- Deep flex grooves extend through the midsole and outsole for great flexibility and articulation.
- Nike Free-inspired flex grooves along the length and width of the outsole mimic the movement of barefoot training for a natural fit.
- Exaggerated, diamond-shaped flex grooves for multi-directional support and enhanced flexibility.
- Aggressive traction pattern in solid rubber on the heel and forefoot features delta-shaped nodes for multi-directional traction on a variety of surfaces.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.