- The Nike® Free Haven 3.0 is ideal for the multisport athlete looking for a training sneaker with ultralightweight, natural motion and multisurface traction.
- Full-innersleeve construction made of lightweight mesh
provides a supportive, sock-like fit that hugs the foot but still allows for easy on and off.
- Seamless Nanoply upper with engineered laser-perforated design covers the mesh innersleeve to provide a dynamic, skin-like fit that moves with each stride.
- Dynamic Fit construction wraps the forefoot for a glove-like fit that adapts to and changes with the foot.
- Dual-pull lacing attaches to an internal panel that's anchored under the midsole to help lock down the foot for a supportive fit.
- Low-profile, Phylon midsole provides a resilient ride and is tough enough to double as an outsole, dramatically reducing the overall weight.
- Sidewall wrap-up design cradles the heel and the midfoot to help keep the foot over the footbed during side-to-side and diagonal movements.
- Solid rubber pods with an aggressive delta-node pattern in the heel and perimeter of the forefoot for traction and durability on multiple surfaces.
- Diamond Flex design enhances multidirectional flexibility and provides a lightweight, low-profile fit.
- Deep flex grooves on the outsole enhance flexibility and allow the foot to move in a natural motion.
- Ball-to-Heel offset = 4mm differential
- Weight: 10 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 12, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.