- Designed for the female athlete looking to improve lower body strength and flexibility—the women's Free Bionic from Nike® is the closest-to-barefoot training she'll get for all her high-intensity workouts!
- The mesh and foam upper helps keep your foot cool and comfortable while providing just the right amount of support where she needs it the most.
- Ultralight, wrap-around Flywire *threads cradle your foot for exceptional support.
The threads are adjustable through the laces and wrap the midfoot and arch, helping to reduce internal slippage during movement.
- Comfort collar and heel conforms to your foot for lightweight comfort and support.
- Cushlon pod under the heel for lightweight cushioning and comfort.
- Molded sockliner conforms to your foot for an anatomical fit, comfort and support.
- Strategically placed overlays at the toe and arch offer added stability during lateral moves and the unique traction pattern under the big toe lets your foot grip the floor for even more stability.
- The low-profile outsole delivers excellent stability and full range of motion for explosive moves like box jumps, burpees and mountain climbers.
- Rubber outsole with herringbone pattern for durability and multidirectional traction.
- Outsole flex grooves provide increased flexibility for natural range of motion in any direction.
- Weight: 7 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 7.5, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.