- If you're the active female who wants the strengthening benefits of barefoot training but not willing to sacrifice the underfoot protection or multisurface traction of typical athletic sneakers, then you need to lace yourself up in a pair of these wicked Free 5.0 V4 from Nike®!
- Modified innersleeve construction made of sandwich mesh provides a dynamic, sock-like fit that hugs the foot but still allows for easy on and off.
- Seamless upper with stretchy mesh innersleeve to provide a supportive, skin-like fit that moves with each stride.
- Minimalistic, molded sockliner mimics the curvature of the foot to provide a great fit, enhance comfort and add support.
- Tongue-wrap construction for comfort and easy on and off.
- Asymmetrical lacing system is offset to the lateral side of the foot to help reduce pressure over the top ridge of the foot for enhanced comfort.
- Low-profile, Phylite midsole provides a resilient ride and is tough enough to double as an outsole—dramatically reducing the overall weight.
- Deep flex-grooves along the length and width of the midsole enhance flexibility and help maintain stability.
- Strategically placed BRS 1000 carbon rubber enhances
- Pods of solid rubber on the medial toe for durability and traction.
- Waffle outsole enhances traction and durability while also encouraging a more neutral and efficient toe-off.
- Weight: 8 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 9, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.