- Free your stride in the lightweight flexibility of the Flex 2012 Run from Nike®!
- Ideal for the neutral runner looking for a distance trainer that offers lightweight cushioning and multidirectional flexibility for a barefoot-like training experience.
- Lightweight sandwich mesh upper for increased breathability and comfort.
- Durable and supportive leather and synthetic no-sew overlays.
- Mid-foot strap attaches to the laces for added support. It offers a customizable fit that accommodates a wide variety of foot shapes.
- Thin tongue with foam pad helps reduce pressure over the top of the foot.
- Padded collar for added comfort.
- EVA sockliner offers lightweight underfoot support.
- Phylite carrier delivers a resilient ride and extended durability while reducing the overall weight.
- Phylon core is made up of a soft, resilient foam that provides ultraplush comfort and added cushioning in the heel and ball of the foot.
- Molded siping is designed to function as a lateral crashpad for a smoother transition through heel-strike.
- Abrasion-resistant BRS 1,000 carbon rubber in the heel for heightened durability in this high-wear area.
- Pieces of solid rubber are strategically placed in key-wear zones for optimal traction and durability.
- Forefoot flex grooves allow for enhanced flexibility through propulsion.
- Product measurements were taken using size 7.5, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.