- Nike Size Guide
- Protect yourself against the elements in this Nike® Element Half-Zip Pullover!
- Dri-FIT™ high-performance polyester fabric wicks perspiration away from your body and towards the surface where it can evaporate.
- Stand collar with zipper placket for custom ventilation.
- Long sleeves with thumbhole accents to keep hands warm and protected.
- Reflective elements increase visibilty in low-light conditions.
- Media-cord loop at nape keeps cord tucked away.
- Pullover design.
- Droptail hemline for added coverage.
- Swoosh™ logo at upper left chest.
- 88% polyester, 12% spandex.
- Machine wash warm, tumble dry low.
- Length: 29 in
- Sleeve Length: 37 in
- Product measurements were taken using size MD. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
The Element half-zips are one of my favorite things to wear. For someone who gets hot quickly, this is the perfect weight to keep you cool and warm. Perfect for those chilly spring or fall days or just a chilly office. I end up wearing these around the house and office more than working out. I have 3 now and want to order another. I highly recommend picking one or many up!
- Chip O - customer
- from Boston, MA
- April 14, 2015
Purchased this for my husband for Christmas. He absolutely loves it. It's a great fit, comfortable, and extremely soft. He wears them every day to the gym. I've purchased two more in different colors! He's 5'6" and 165 lbs - the Medium is perfect.
- Cherie C - customer
- from Oregon
- January 17, 2015
Works great. I wear it with t-shirt underneath when running in the cold and I am comfortable. By cold, I mean mid 30's to high 40's.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Louisville, KY
- January 5, 2015
I love these, I have four. The cable management system is weak, so don't buy for that reason. As a workout top, it is fantastic.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Southern California
- July 9, 2014
First time customer. Was very impressed with initial customer service when order was placed and prompt delivery even though placed very close to Christmas. There was a problem with the wrong size being sent but appreciated that the correct item was sent out even before my son was able to return the incorrect shirt. Since this was a gift for him to use in a quickly upcoming race, this mom was very pleased with how the problem was handled without hassle and corrected so promptly. I look forward to using your company's service again and hope you are able to continue maintaining such a high quality level of customer service. So refreshing!
- Mary M - customer
- from Colorado
- January 26, 2014