- Run free and unopposed on the pitch when you lace up in the CTR360 Libretto III FG from Nike®! Ideal for use on firm, natural surfaces.
- New KLTD (Kangaroo) synthetic leather uppers provide a softer, lightweight, thinner and more durable material for superior playability.
- Industry-first wet/dry technology provides the same level of ball-control in wet or dry conditions.
- Light foam padding on the collar provides a snug, comfy fit.
- Synthetic lining with a die-cut EVA sockliner provides low-profile cushioning and support to help enhance comfort.
- Asymmetrical lacing system expands the ball control area with a streamlined design for enhanced touch when using the lateral forefoot.
- Pass/receive 3D Pass Pad on the medial side maximize contact-time with the ball while sculpting to the shape of the foot.
- Redesigned dimples provide the extra edge when controlling the ball while also keeping the vamp soft.
- The outsole wraps the upper at the toe-box for enhanced durability in this high-wear area.
- TPU plate designed for multidirectional traction and underfoot comfort.
- 360° angled stud design allow for quicker penetration and release.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.