- The Air Max Full Court 2 Low from Nike® is ideal for the speedy player who wants a low-top basketball shoe that offers breathability, durability and lightweight performance.
- Low-top cut for optimal range of motion and comfort
through the ankle.
- Performance synthetics in the upper offer durability, lightweight comfort and a great look.
- Molded, perforated quarter panel offers support, ventilation and a sleek look.
- Double-lasted upper wraps over the midsole for enhanced
support, stability and a low-to-the-ground look and feel.
- Mesh tongue offers ventilation and comfort.
- Large-volume Max Air unit in the heel for maximum impact
protection, lightweight cushioning and a smooth ride.
- Internal, full-length Phylon midsole provide responsive
cushioning and comfort.
- Solid rubber outsole with a herringbone pattern provides
durability and traction on the hardwood.
- Lateral outrigger enhances lateral stability when making hard cuts on the court.
- Rubber posting in the heel provides stability and support for hard landings in the paint.
- Flex-grooves allow the shoe to move naturally with your foot for better articulation and flexibility.
- Weight: 15 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 11.5, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.