- If you're willing to put your body through the ringer, you'll want your shoes to take the brunt of it all. Put in some massive gains on your way to a new, healthier you with the help of the women's 626 cross-training sneakers from New Balance®!
- Leather upper for natural comfort, durability and breathability.
- Padded collar with webbing heel pull loop for easy on and off.
- Traditional lacing closure with a mesh-lined tongue provides breathability and a secure fit.
- Breathable mesh lining and a removable EVA foam footbed for cushioning and helps protect against impact.
- Injection-molded EVA foam for firm yet flexible cushioning.
- Internal shank for support.
- Non-marking rubber outsole.
- Slip-resistant outsole meets the ASTM F1677-96 standard on the Mark II Machine.
- 10mm drop.
- 52 durometer insert/midsole.
- Last: WX-001
- Heel Height: 1 3⁄4 in
- Weight: 10 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 7.5, width D - Wide. Please note that measurements may vary by size.