- Made in the U.S.A. from imported materials.
- Are you looking for a lighter-weight alternative in a motion-control walking shoe? Look no further than the women's WW847 from New Balance®—packed with comfort and ready to perform!
- Breathable mesh upper with synthetic overlays provides lightweight comfort and support.
- Foam-padded collar and tongue offers a snug, comfy fit.
- A perforated, removable OrthoLite® foam insert delivers odor resistance, long-term comfort and superior breathability.
- Seamless PHANTOM LINER® combined with LIGHTNING DRY® technology keeps your feet dry and comfortable as you train.
- Traditional lacing closure with a mesh-lined tongue for a secure fit and feel.
- Top-of-the-line New Balance ABZORB® FL with DuPont® Engage® and isoprene rubber provides the best ride possible.
- ROLLBAR® TPU-posting system to minimize rear-foot movement for the ultimate in motion-control.
- Walking Strike Path® rubber outsole stabilizes and guide the foot through the walking cycle.
- Non-marking rubber outsole with Ndurance™ rubber compound in the heel for maximum durability in high-wear areas.
- Last: *SL-2
Features a narrow heel width, high instep arch, deep toe box and wide forefoot.
- Product measurements were taken using size 7.5, width D - Wide. Please note that measurements may vary by size.