- These shoes are proudly produced in New Balance® U.S. factories by more than 1,200 U.S. workers. Where the domestic value is at least 70%, New Balance has labeled them "Made in USA."
- The ever-popular WW812 fitness walker from New Balance® is a high-level performer—helping your feet stay comfortable and healthy whether you're walking for miles or spending hours each day working on your feet.
- Synthetic upper provides lightweight comfort and durability.
- Removable, premium foam insert offers high density, open-cell foam to gently conform to the foot and disperse pressure.
- Slip-on construction for easy on and off wear.
- PU midsole offers durable cushioning and effective resistance to compression set.
- Walking Strike Path® outsole stabilizes the foot through the natural gait cycle.
- ROLLBAR® heel insert on the outsole with medial and lateral TPU Posts for ultimate motion control.
- Medicare / HCPCS code = A5500 Diabetic shoe
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 11 oz
- Platform Height: 3⁄4 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 9.5, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.