- Experience the trail in a whole new way with the barefoot-like ride of the MT10V2 from New Balance®!
- Successor to the WT10, SKU#7888551.
- Part of the NB Minimus line - Set between barefoot running and traditional cushioned running shoes, this Minimus trail shoe is ideal for the neutral runner or those seeking to conquer their gait issues by learning better form.
- Lightweight mesh upper.
- Flexible synthetic overlays.
- Molded heel cup for added comfort.
- Breathable fabric lining features an anti-microbial treatment offers a great next-to-skin feel.
- ACTEVA™ midsole material resists compression set and is 12% lighter than typical midsole foams.
- Differential: 4mm.
- Vibram® outsole delivers maximum surface contact and multidirectional traction over varied terrain.
- Built on an NL-1 last that features a wide toe box, shallow toe box depth, a low instep height and standard heel width.
- Made in the U.S.A. and imported.
- Product measurements were taken using size 8.5, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.