- Running shoe built for the neutral to moderate over-pronator who requires a combination of cushioning and reinforced stability.
- Pig skin/synthetic/mesh upper.
- Single density PU post.
- C-CAP® midsole lightweight compression molded EVA provides cushioning and flexibility.
- N-DURANCE® rubber compound outsole for maximum durability in high-wear areas.
- ABZORB® DTS Dynamic Transition System combination of technologies engineered for cushioning, performance, and surrendering to unbridled passion.
- ABZORB® SBS in forefoot provides optimal shock absorption and no compression set.
- ABZORB® insert.
- Blown rubber outsole is lightweight and cushioned.
- SL-1 last.
- Medicare / HCPCS code = A5500 Diabetic shoe.
- WR993KM in Pink has Pink Ribbon detail on the tongue and upper.
- In 2009, New Balance proudly celebrates their 20th anniversary of association with Susan G. Komen for the Cure® in the fight to eradicate breast cancer. Four national components make up New Balance's commitment to Komen for the Cure®: Their national sponsorships of the Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure®, Breast Cancer 3-Day, and Marathon for the Cure® as well as their in-store retail promotion, "Lace Up For the Cure®". New Balance will donate 15% of wholesale sales from the Lace Up for the Cure Apparel, Footwear & Accessories Collection with a guaranteed minimum donation of $500,000 up to a maximum of $1 million to Komen for the Cure.
- New Balance proudly states this produce is made in the U.S.A.
- Product measurements were taken using size 7, width D - Wide. Please note that measurements may vary by size.