- Take each day a step at a time, or a thousand steps at a time in these comfy, lightweight runners that simulates a being barefoot.
- Part of the NB Minimus line—Set between barefoot running and traditional cushioned running shoes, this Minimus running shoe is ideal for the neutral runner or those seeking to conquer their gait issues by learning better form.
- Breathable mesh upper.
- Lightweight synthetic overlays.
- Padded tongue and collar for added comfort.
- Fabric lining for a great in-shoe feel.
- Molded foam insole supplies light underfoot cushioning.
- Midsole Differential: 4mm.
- Vibram® outsole for reliable grip and traction.
- Built on an NL-1 last. This last type has a wide toe box width and shallow height, a low instep height, and a standard heel width.
- Product measurements were taken using size 8.5, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.