- Providing superior stability and support, the WC804 is a New Balance® heritage tennis shoe that has stood the test of time!
- Full grain leather upper provides natural comfort, durability and breathability.
- LIGHTNING DRY™ liner keeps your feet dry and comfortable.
- Long-wear drag tip helps protect the toe box area.
- ROLLBAR®,a TPU posting system, minimizes rear-foot movement that, when combined with the TS2® system, achieves the ultimate in motion control.
- Premium foam insert offers high density, open-cell foam to gently conform to the foot and disperse pressure.
- C-CAP® lightweight, compression-molded EVA midsole provides cushioning and flexibility.
- ABZORB® technology in the forefoot offers excellent cushioning and compression set properties. A blend of DuPont™ Engage® Isoprene rubber and proprietary materials provides the ultimate ride.
- N-DURANCE® rubber compound outsole for maximum durability in high-wear areas.
- Non-marking rubber outsole.
- Shoe Last: WX-001, a training last, features standard heel width, instep height, toe box depth and forefoot width.
- Medicare / HCPCS code = A5500 Diabetic shoe.
- Product measurements were taken using size 7, width 2A - Narrow. Please note that measurements may vary by size.