- Stay light on your feet, even at mile 10, with the W890V3 from New Balance®!
- Successor to the W890V2.
- Built for the neutral to underpronator who requires enhanced cushioning.
- Breathable mesh upper.
- Lightweight TPU overlays.
- Welded seams helps reduce weight and reduce the likelihood of chafing.
- Plush tongue and collar.
- Breathable fabric lining for a great in-shoe feel.
- Removable, ABZORB® insole for lightweight cushioning.
- REVlite midsole provides optimal responsiveness and durability, while being 30% lighter in weight than comparable midsole foams.
- ABZORB mid-foot cushioning absorbs impacting shock.
- Differential: 8 mm
- Blown rubber outsole offers light cushioning and reliable traction.
- Built on a PL-1 last which features a standard forefoot width, toe box depth, instep height and heel width.
- Product measurements were taken using size 8.5, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.