- Burn up the pavement in the reliable performance of the W780v3 from New Balance®!
- Built for the neutral to underpronator who requires enhanced cushioning.
- Breathable mesh upper with durable synthetic overlays for structural support.
- Plush tongue and collar for added comfort.
- Breathable fabric lining for a great in-shoe feel.
- Molded foam insole for light underfoot comfort.
- ABZORB® in the mid-foot for optimal shock absorption.
- ACTEVA™ LITE midsole provides optimal resistance compression at a 24% lighter weight than comparable midsole foam.
- Differential: 12 mm.
- Blown rubber outsole for reliable grip.
- Ndurance® rubber outsole for maximum durability.
- Built on a PL-1 last which features a narrow forefoot width, reduced toe box volume, low instep height and an anatomical heel.
- Made in the U.S.A. and imported.
- Product measurements were taken using size 8, width D - Wide. Please note that measurements may vary by size.