- Today's intense fitness regimens demand a lot from your shoes. Not only do they need to be comfortable, durable—but must adapt quickly to the many transitions of your workout without slowing you down. Dependability, reliability, that's what you'll get with the 997v2 cross-trainers from New Balance®!
- Breathable mesh upper with synthetic overlays offers lightweight comfort and support.
- Foam-padded collar provides a snug, comfy fit.
- Textile lining and a cushioned footbed for all-day comfort.
- Traditional lace-up front with a mesh-lined tongue for optimal fit.
- Innovative New Balance REVlite midsole provide premium responsiveness and durability at a 30% lighter weight than other foams with comparable performance.
- QUIX technology on the medial side of the forward-half of the foot provides optimal traction and a solid base for side-to-side or cutting movements, keeping rubber in contact with your training or playing surface for an excellent grounding for better performance.
- PROBANK technology, on the lateral side of the foot's forward-half distributes force more evenly so you can change directions quickly and efficiently.
- Non-marking Ndurance® rubber compound for maximum outsole durability.
- Flex-grooves allow for greater flexibility.
- 8mm drop.
- Last: PL-1V2
- Product measurements were taken using size 12, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.