- The 797v2 cross-training shoes from New Balance® offer the hardcore fitness enthusiast a lightweight solution to help them move with confidence from one workout to the next!
- Honeycomb mesh uppers with synthetic overlays provide superior breathability and exceptional support.
- A padded collar with extra heel padding offers a cozy fit while adding support to the achilles.
- Fine mesh lining and a lightly cushioned footbed for performance comfort.
- Traditional lacing closure with a mesh-lined tongue for secure fit.
- Innovative REVlite™ midsole provide premium responsiveness and durability at a 30% lighter weight than other foams with comparable performance.
- QUIX technology on the medial side of the forward-half of the foot provides optimal traction and a solid base for side-to-side or cutting movements—keeping the rubber in contact with your training or playing surface for an excellent grounding for better performance.
- Ndurance® rubber compound for maximum outsole durability.
- Non-marking rubber outsole.
- 8mm drop.
- Last: PL-1
- Available in Wide Widths.
- Product measurements were taken using size 12, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.