- With excellent shock absorption, the New Balance® MX623 is a versatile cross-trainer that is great for most activities.
- Premium leather upper for natural comfort, durability and breathability.
- Comfort collar features anatomically positions foam pads that lock in the heel and cushion around the ankle.
- Seamless Phantom Liner™ reduces the weight and abrasion while enhancing comfort and fit.
- Injection-molded EVA (IMEVA) midsole for firm yet flexible cushioning and support.
- Stability shank embedded into midsole for firm yet flexible cushioning.
- ABZORB® cushioning in both the heel and forefoot offers excellent cushioning and compression set properties. A blend of DuPont™ Engage® Isoprene rubber and proprietary materials provides the ultimate ride.
- Mark II rated slip-resistant rubber outsole.
- Shoe Last: MX-001 which features a standard heel width, standard instep height, standard toe box height, standard forefoot width.
- Medicare / HCPCS code = A5500 Diabetic shoe.
- Product measurements were taken using size 7, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.