- Experience versatile performance with the minimalistic New Balance® Mx20v4 trainer.
- Inspired by Good Form Running and designed to be worn with or without socks.
- The Minimus collection holds a world of discovery for neutral runners as well as those with gait issues or chronic injury to conquer by learning better form.
- Open mesh uppers with synthetic, no-sew overlays provide lightweight comfort and support.
- Lightly padded collar and tongue offers a snug, comfy fit.
- Minimal lining and a cushioned insole with an antimicrobial treatment to reduce odor.
- Traditional lacing system for optimum fit.
- Innovative REVlite™ midsole provide premium responsiveness and durability that's 30% lighter in weight than other foams with comparable performance.
- Vibram® outsole provides maximum surface contact and multidirectional traction.
- 4mm. drop from heel to toe.
- Weight: 6 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 9, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
These came with frayed seam on the top seam around the ankle. I was surprised to see such shoddy construction on such expensive sneakers. I will return and give one more pair a try.
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
Moderate arch support
- Emily S - customer
- August 27, 2015