- You are a simple guy with simple needs. Good food, a trusty, four-legged fur ball by your side, and a well worn path that goes on for miles. Match your carefree vibes with the laid back style and lasting performance of the trail-ready MT610v3 from New Balance®.
- Features a sleek, rugged build that is designed to endure your life on and off the trail.
- Breathable mesh upper with durable synthetic overlays for structural support.
- Reinforced toe cap for added protection.
- Heel pull loop for an easier on and off.
- Plush tongue and collar for added comfort.
- Breathable fabric lining promotes a great in-shoe environment.
- Molded EVA sockliner offers light underfoot comfort.
- XLT Footbed for greater comfort and flexibility underfoot.
- ACTEVA LITE® midsole provides maximum resistance to compression set, at a weight 24% lighter than standard midsole foam.
- Differential: 12 mm
- All-terrain AT Tread® rubber outsole combines running and trail running tread designs for use on and off road.
- Built on a PL-1 last, which features a reduced forefoot width, reduce toe box volume, a low instep, and anatomical heel.
- Made in the U.S.A. and imported.