- The ground beneath you has never felt so alive! Connect with the trail as you hone your stride efficiency in the MT1010 from New Balance®.
- Part of the NB Minimus line - Set between barefoot running and traditional cushioned running shoes, this Minimus trail shoe is ideal for the neutral runner or those seeking to conquer their gait issues by learning better form.
- Lightweight mesh upper and synthetic overlays.
- Plush tongue and collar.
- Breathable fabric lining offers a great in-shoe feel.
- Molded foam insole supplies light underfoot cushioning.
- REVlite midsole is exceptionally responsive and long lasting, while also being 30% lighter than other midsole foams with comparable performance.
- Midsole Differential: 4mm.
- Vibram® outsole offers optimal surface contact and multidirectional traction.
- ROCK STOP® is embedded into the footbed to help keep feet protected from sharp rocks and debris.
- Built on an NL-1 last. This last type has a wider than average toe box width and a shallow toe box depth, a low instep height, and a standard heel width.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.