- Part of the NB Minimus line - Set between barefoot running and traditional cushioned running shoes, this Minimus road shoe is ideal for the neutral runner or those seeking to conquer their gait issues by learning better form.
- Breathable mesh and synthetic upper.
- Lightweight synthetic overlays.
- Heel pull for an easier on and off.
- Foam insole supplies light underfoot cushioning.
- Microbial treatment for odor management.
- Deconstructed ACTEVA® midsole provides enhanced flexibility and featherlight cushioning.
- Vibram® outsole delivers durable, lightweight traction.
- Built on an NL-1 last. This last type has a wide toe box width and shallow toe box depth, a low instep height, and a standard heel width.