- Made in the U.S.A.
- Maintain an efficient stride, stay on top of your pace and be ready for your next big event with the plush cushioning and smooth ride of the MR840 from New Balance®.
- Update to the MR883.
- A running shoe built for the neutral to under-pronator who requires enhanced cushioning.
- Breathable mesh upper.
- Hardy, lightweight synthetic leather overlays.
- Lightly padded tongue and collar for added comfort.
- Molded foam insole offers a great step-in feel. Can be removed to accommodate orthotics.
- Full-length EVA strobel board promotes day-long support.
- ABZORB® FL midsole provides lightweight, durable shock absorption.
- Blown rubber outsole offers lightweight cushioning and long-lasting wear.
- Built on an SL-2 last. Its design has a narrower heel, higher instep, deeper toe box and wider width.
- Product measurements were taken using size 9, width 4E - Extra Wide. Please note that measurements may vary by size.