- Fly past all competition and claim your place as leader. You're bound to tear up the track in the New Balance® MR800.
- A middle distance spiked racing flat. Ideal for events ranging from 800m to 3,000m.
- Ultra lightweight mesh upper for a breathable environment.
- Synthetic leather overlays provide durable, targeted support.
- Contoured heel cup for added comfort.
- ACTEVA® midsole is 12% lighter than the standard midsole foam and features DuPont™ Engage® technology for superb durability.
- Carbon fiber forefoot plate provides impact protection.
- Pebax® spike plate with six removable spikes.
- Built on a RL-2 last. This last type has a standard toe box width, a standard instep height, and a narrow heel width.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
The MR800 is a good mid-distance shoe. The shoe is light and has adequate cushioning.
Felt a half size smaller than marked
Felt true to width
Moderate arch support
- Anonymous - customer
- from Colorado
- April 15, 2011