- Stay on stride with the cushioned comfort and stable ride of the New Balance® MR1190.
- Update to the MR905, SKU#7569001.
- A running shoe designed for the mild over pronator who requires a combination of cushioning and stability.
- Breathable mesh upper.
- Lightweight synthetic overlays.
- No-sew upper design minimizes the likelihood of irritation.
- Lightly padded tongue and collar for added comfort and performance.
- ABZORB® insole offers lightweight underfoot plush.
- REVlite midsole is exceptionally responsive and long lasting, while also being 30% lighter than other midsole foams with comparable performance.
- N-ergy®, a resilient engineered elastomer, is designed to provide shock absorption and responsiveness.
- Blown rubber forefoot supplies light cushioning and long-lasting grip.
- N-Durance® rubber outsole delivers optimal durability in high-wear areas.
- Built on a PL-1 last. This last type has a standard toe box width, as well as a standard heel width.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width EE - Wide. Please note that measurements may vary by size.