- Blow off some steam and take to the road in the freeing ride of the MR10V2 from New Balance®!
- Part of the NB Minimus line - Set between barefoot running and traditional cushioned running shoes, this Minimus road shoe is ideal for the neutral runner or those seeking to conquer their gait issues by learning better form.
- Ultrabreathable, lightweight mesh upper.
- No-sew overlays is key areas.
- Barefoot-friendly internal design.
- Contoured heel cup and light padding for added comfort.
- Breathable fabric lining.
- Odor-resistant technology helps keep shoes fresher longer.
- Molded foam insole for light underfoot comfort.
- REVlite midsole provides responsiveness and durability at a 30% lighter weight than comparable midsole foams.
- Differential: 4 mm.
- Vibram® outsole promotes maximum surface traction and multidirectional grip.
- Built on an NL-1 last which features a wide toe box width, shallow toe box depth, low instep height and standard heel width.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11.5, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.