- From the urban jungle to the road less traveled—and everything else in-between—make your excursions a memorable one in these multisport MO689 shoes from New Balance®!
- Perforated split-suede and mesh uppers provides breathability and added comfort.
- Padded collar and tongue offers a snug, comfy fit.
- Webbing heel pull tab for easy on and off.
- Mesh lining and cushioned footbed for all-day comfort.
- Central lacing closure with outdoor-inspired laces for optimal fit and feel.
- Abrasion-resistant toe bumper and heel counter for added durability.
- ABZORB® cushioning in the midfoot provides exceptional shock absorption.
- Injection-molded EVA midsole for firm yet flexible cushioning.
- Aggressive lugged outsole gives maximum traction for off-road activities.
- Ndurance® rubber compound for maximum outsole traction.
- Last: OL-01
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.