- If your competitive nature requires the ultimate in game-day performance from your court shoe, the MC851 from New Balance® is the one you're looking for!
- Combination synthetic and mesh upper provides lightweight comfort and support.
- Padded collar and tongue for enhanced fit, feel and comfort.
- Breathable mesh lining with a premium foam insert offers high-density, open-cell foam to gently conform to the foot and disperse pressure.
- Premium ACTEVA™ ULTRALITE midsole made with DuPont™ Elvaloy® material for optimal compression set properties that are 32% lighter than standard foam.
- Stability shank embedded into the midsole for added arch support and helps create a smoother gait.
- Long-wear toe-drag tip helps protect the toe box area.
- Abzorb® technology in the heel for exceptional shock absorption.
- Herringbone-patterned rubber outsole allows increased traction for lateral motion and quick pivoting.
- Non-marking Ndurance® rubber outsole for excellent traction on indoor court surfaces.
- Last: PL-1
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 13 oz
- Platform Height: 1 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 10.5, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.