- Not getting the support you need from your trusty running sidekick? Toss your old sneaks to the curb and slip into the stable foundation of the M870v2 from New Balance®!
- Successor to the MR870, SKU# 7693930.
- Built for the mild overpronator who requires a combination of enhanced cushioning and stability.
- Breathable mesh upper.
- Durable synthetic overlays.
- Welded seams and no-sew upper for reduced weight and minimal irritation.
- Plush tongue and collar.
- Fabric lining for a great step-in feel.
- Molded foam insole supplies light underfoot cushioning.
- ABZORB® midsole cushioning in the mid-foot for exceptional shock absorption.
- REVlite midsole material provides optimal responsiveness and durability at a 30% lighter weight than comparable midsole foams.
- Blown rubber outsole for lightweight cushioning and flexibility.
- Ndurance® rubber outsole material is placed in high-wear areas for maximum durability.
- Built on a PL-1 last. This last type has a narrow toe box width and a reduced toe box volume, a low instep height, and an anatomical heel width.
- Product measurements were taken using size 12, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.