- It's like love at first ride! The minimal New Balance® M3090v2 will soon be your go-to running kicks!
- Part of the NB Minimus line — Set between barefoot running and traditional cushioned running shoes, this versatile trainer is ideal for the neutral runner or those seeking to conquer their gait issues by learning better form.
- Breathable mesh upper.
- Lightweight synthetic overlays provide structural support.
- Contoured heel cup for a great in-shoe feel.
- Breathable fabric lining.
- EVA foam footbed for added underfoot cushioning.
- REVlite midsole delivers exceptional responsiveness and durability at a 30% lighter weight that other comparable midsole foams.
- Differential: 4 mm
- The Ionix Pod outsole design was inspired by a molecule.
Its minimal construction promotes increased velocity, delivering a plush, lightweight underfoot feel with enhanced flexibility.
- Built on a PL-1 last. It features a reduced forefoot width and toe box volume, a lower instep height and an anatomical heel width.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.