- Get the most out of your run by taking it back to the basics with the natural-running inspired design of the M3090 from New Balance®.
- Part of the NB Minimus line - Set between barefoot running and traditional cushioned running shoes, this Minimus road shoe is ideal for the neutral runner or those seeking to conquer their gait issues by learning better form.
- Breathable mesh upper with lightweight synthetic overlays.
- Welded seams and no-sew upper design help reduce weight and minimize irritation.
- Lightly padded tongue and collar for added comfort.
- Soft fabric lining for a great step-in feel.
- EVA foam footbed supplies light underfoot cushioning.
- Innovative REVlite midsole offers exceptional responsiveness and durability at a 30% lighter weight than comparable foams.
- Rubber pods are strategically placed throughout the outsole for durability in high-wear areas.
- Built on a PL-1 last. This last type has a narrow toe box width and a reduced toe box volume, a low instep height, and an anatomical heel width.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.