- Leave the day behind you and hit the trail in the M1690 from New Balance®.
- Part of the NB Minimus line - Set between barefoot running and traditional cushioned running shoes, this Minimus trail shoe is ideal for the neutral runner or those seeking to conquer their gait issues by learning better form.
- Ripstop nylon upper.
- Plush tongue and collar for added comfort.
- Breathable fabric lining offers a great in-shoe feel.
- Molded foam insole for light underfoot cushioning.
- REVlite midsole supplies responsive cushioning at a 30% lighter weight than average midsole foam.
- Differential: 4 mm.
- Durable rubber outsole features lugs for reliable off-road traction.
- Built on an NL-1 last featuring a wide toe box width, shallow toe box depth, low instep height and standard heel width.
- Product measurements were taken using size 12, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.