- Feel quick and in control as you take down mile after mile in the M1260V2 from New Balance®.
- Successor to the M1260, SKU# 7798328.
- A high-mileage trainer built for the moderate overpronator who requires a combination of cushioning and enhanced stability.
- Breathable mesh upper.
- Durable synthetic overlays provide targeted support.
- Plush tongue and collar.
- Breathable fabric lining for a great in-shoe feel.
- Welded seams help reduce the likelihood of chafing.
- Molded foam insole offers light underfoot cushioning.
- Acteva® Lite midsole foam is exceptionally durable and is 24% lighter than standard midsole foam.
- ABZORB® mid-foot cushioning provides optimal shock absorption.
- N2 is a highly responsive, durable cushioning system in a low-profile design.
- Stabilicore® medial support promotes a smooth transition from heel strike to toe-off.
- T-beam is a lightweight, flexible TPU shank designed to deliver maximum torsional stability and arch support.
- Blown rubber outsole is light and flexible.
- Ndurance® rubber material offers maximum durability.
- Built on a PL-1 last. This last type has a reduced toe box width and depth, a lower instep height, and an anatomical heel width.
- Assembled in the U.S.A.