- New Balance Clothing Size Guide
- Give it all you've got in the New Balance® Impact Capri!
- Fitted to hug the body while still leaving room for movement.
- Lightning Dry® technology utilizes hydrophobic yarns to wick moisture away from the body.
- Elastic waistband with interior drawstring tie allows a secure fit.
- Zippered pocket at back allows small storage for much needed items while you run.
- Reflective elements provide increased visibility in low-light conditions.
- Interior media cord port allows you to safely tuck cords away.
- Brand mark logo sits at upper left thigh.
- 88% polyester, 12% elastane.
Shell: 91% polyester, 9% elastane.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Waist Measurement: 24 in
- Outseam: 26 in
- Inseam: 19 in
- Front Rise: 7 in
- Back Rise: 12 in
- Leg Opening: 10 in
- Product measurements were taken using size SM, inseam 19. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
Got the blue in an XS - felt a little bit too big (I'm 5'3" 140 w a muscular build). The waistband is narrow and loose, but does have a drawstring, which I personally do not like - prefer a wider/tighter elastic waistband so that I don't have to use a string or have it roll over. The tights are thin and clingy, but does not have a lot of compression, and it's slightly see-through - shows the color and outline of my thong, but could be prevented by wearing one that's darker and more seamless.
- Anonymous - customer
- October 10, 2014