- Enjoy the simple and clean look of this NAU™ Wool Patrol Hoodie.
- Regular fit is relaxed, but not sloppy, and perfect for everyday activities.
- Certified organic cotton is grown without the use of pesticides.
- Compared to oil-based synthetic fibers which contribute to worldwide pollution, wool fabrications biodegrade over time.
- The recycled polyester used in the Wool Patrol Hoodie is crafted from post-consumer PET bottles. Using recycled polyester fibers helps to lessen dependence on petroleum products, keep waste out of the landfills, lessen the environmental footprint caused from conventional polyester processing, and create long-lasting garments that would normally end up in the landfill.
- DWR finish adds waterproofness.
- Covered waterproof front zip and wind flap.
- Sealed seams with mesh and taffeta lining for waterproofing and breathability.
- Stand collar extends warmth and protection.
- Attached hood with two-way drawcord.
- Long sleeves sport hook-and-loop adjustment.
- Two front zip pockets and one back zip pocket.
- Interior left upper zip pocket.
- Lower right zip pocket.
- Drawcord mini storm skirt hem for easy adjustability.
- 75% wool, 25% nylon;
Trim: 100% organic cotton;
Full Lining: 100% recycled polyester.
- Hand wash cold, dry flat.
- Length: 30 in
- Sleeve Length: 37 in
- Product measurements were taken using size MD. Please note that measurements may vary by size.