- The souped up style and performance of the Vigor Polarized from Native™ is ready to take on any challenge.
- Rhyno-Tuff® air frames are a high-performance thermoplastic material, which is extremely lightweight and durable.
- Proprietary composition of Cushinol™ at temples and nose pads create a non-slip fit that keeps sunglasses in place during athletic activity.
- Cam-Action Hinges™ allow the temples to quickly lock into position.
- Mastoid Temple Grip™ ensures the temple ends hug the mastoid bone (behind the ears) which allows for a secure and comfortable fit.
- Glare-reducing polarization treatment.
- Double Snap-Back Interchange Lens Systems allows you to quickly and efficiently switch between Native's different lens options.
- Anti-Ocular Intrusion System® is designed to prevent the lenses from dangerously shooting toward the eyes in the event of high velocity impact.
- The Frisco Polarized is available with these color options:
Gray Polarized Lens - 12% VLT (Visual Light Transmittance). Suitable for bright sunlight.
Copper Polarized Lens - 18% VLT. Suitable for moderate to bright sunlight.
Silver (Gray Base) Reflex Polarized Lens - 10% VLT. Suitable for extremely bright sunlight.
Brown Polarized Lens - 12% VLT. Suitable for moderate to bright sunlight.
- Best fits a large profile.
- Case, one set of SportFlex™ lenses, and neck strap included.
- Temple Length: 110 9⁄10 mm
- Frame Width: 136 1⁄10 mm
- Weight: 1 oz
- Lens Height: 39 4⁄5 mm
- Lens Width: 67 3⁄10 mm
- Bridge: 12 7⁄10 mm
- This product may have a manufacturer's warranty. Please visit the manufacturer's website or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for full manufacturer warranty details.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
My first purchase of Native sunglasses. I really like them a lot! They wrap around my face very nice. Looks like a quality product. They are comfortable. These certainly fit my style of sunglasses that I like. The lens tint is great for foggy/cloudy, and sunny days. I like the frame color a lot as well. They came with a hard storage case as well as a soft carry sac which also can be used to wipe lens.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Humboldt County, CA
- April 14, 2011
Love them! Lightweight and durable, they even come with a spare set of lenses and an awesome hard carrying case. You will not regret this purchase.
- Lesa G - customer
- from Battle Ground, WA
- July 17, 2010
It fit greats and has air channel on top had problem with vision and we received wrong extra lenses, was bigger than looks like belong to another model.
- Medine g - customer
- November 19, 2011
These are great. I bought them for my husband but was the first to wear them and am now buying my own pair. He tried four similar pairs and this one was the winner despite being twice the cost of a similar model he tried. I must say, they stay on well without being tight - have a non-slip nose piece even when sweating. Very light weight. Very unobtrusive feeling to have on. I took a horse riding lesson with them on and felt like I wasn't wearing anything - but had eye protection from squinting and dust. They did not slide down my nose like my Kate Spade lenses did when I tried to wear them for same purpose. Now, I may wear them for every sunny ride. Look pretty cool for male or female, sporty. I have the iron/silver color. There is a soft part where it touches your eyebrow area with ventilation that seems well thought out to block light but not air. The case is large and sturdy with a microfiber bag. The extra lens (lighter color) that comes with it may matter to some - but I plan to put it in a storage drawer and forget about it.
- Lynssss - customer
- from Bay Area
- June 15, 2015