- Squinting isn't becoming on anyone - but the sleek style of the Chonga from Native Eyewear most definitely is.
- Single Snap-Back™ Interchangeable Lens System allows the lenses to be easily removed and replaced with lenses that are better suited for changing light conditions.
- Rhyno-Tuff® Air Frame is made of a proprietary, high performance thermoplastic material that's extremely lightweight yet durable enough to withstand high velocity collisions and temperature extremes.
- Eyebrow exhaust vent system is incorporated into frame and enhances airflow which virtually eliminates fog and condensation.
- Cam-Action Hinges™ allows the temples to quickly lock into position.
- Cushinol™ Temple Boots create a non-slip grip that keeps sunglasses in place during athletic activity.
- Mastoid Temple Grip™ ensures the temple ends hug the back of the ear which allows for a secure and comfortable fit.
- Polarized lenses offer sharp, crisp, and glare-free vision with increased contrast and depth perception. Note: Not available on all colors. Please see color name for more details.
- Anti-Ocular Intrusion System® is designed to prevent lenses from dangerously shooting towards the eyes in the event of a high velocity impact.
- Offers 100% UV protection.
- An ideal fit for a medium-large profile.
- Temple Length: 114 mm
- Frame Width: 135 mm
- Weight: 0.76 oz
- Lens Height: 46 mm
- Lens Width: 63 mm
- Bridge: 12 mm
- This product may have a manufacturer's warranty. Please visit the manufacturer's website or contact us at email@example.com for full manufacturer warranty details.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
Favorite sunglasses! This is actually the second pair of these exact sunglasses for me, I lost my first pair to the ocean this summer. I tried shopping for something new or going back to using my Ray Bans full time but nothing compares to the fit, feel, and lenses of Natives!
- Anonymous - customer
- from Wyoming
- September 2, 2014
LOVE these sunglasses! I too had the Ray Ban Sidestreets (RB 4068) sunglasses as the other reviewer and I disliked them greatly. I hardly wore them because of how heavy they are and the nose piece is very uncomfortable. I was very disappoint with my Ray Ban purchase and felt for the cost of them they should have actually been comfortable. I have a sport version of Native sunglasses so I was pretty confident I would like these too. They did not disappoint. They are Light weight with a comfortable nose piece that has the perfect amount of padding. They also stay put when wearing them on your head, unlike the Ray Bans where I always felt they were going to fall off. If you want a comfortable, larger fashion style sunglasses these are amazing. Native is a great brand and they know how to make sunglasses that are comfortable and fashionable. Love, Love LOVE!!! I want to note that the video shows these glasses on a male. I am female and love the look of these larger sunglasses.
- Rebecca L - customer
- from Farmington Hills, Michigan
- May 6, 2014
I disagree with the other reviewer. I've had Oakleys, Smiths (I thought they felt cheap!), and my go-to favorites, Ray-Ban Sidestreets (RB 4068). When my Ray-Bans finally bit the dust (literally), I started the search for another pair of sunglasses. I was looking for another polarized glass with a similar frame shape, but lighter and with nose grips (a gripe of mine with the Ray-Bans: heavy & no nose grips). These Native Chongas are sweet! They are lightweight, hug my face superbly well (less light getting in above the frame and the sides than the Ray Bans) and they grip like crazy. I got the wood/silver reflective color combo, and I love them. They look super sharp, and they are way more cost effective than Ray Bans & Oakleys.
- Harbinger - customer
- from White Mountains, NH
- August 9, 2013
I have worn Natives in the past but have most recently been wearing Smiths. I thought these looked pretty cool but when I got them they went right back into the box to return. They look super cheap and they are really flimsy. Very strange because Natives are usually pretty good quality. I would think twice about these bad boys.
- Anonymous - customer
- July 23, 2012