- Moving Comfort Size Chart
- Lift your kettle bell with finesse in this Moving Comfort® Fineform Bra.
- Designed to provide optimum support for C/D cups during medium-impact activities.
- DriLayer® fabric transports moisture from the skin to the fabric surface for rapid evaporation. Four-way stretch enhances comfort and allows wider range of movement.
- Drilayer Adapt® straps stretch for a personalized fit.
- Stylish color block design adds pops of color for an attractive look.
- Moderate contouring enhances shape and provides complete modesty.
- Bonded scoop neckline, straps, armholes, and back.
- Seam-free removable molded cups encapsulate and compress to protect breast tissue from damaging horizontal, vertical and circular motion.
- Scoop neckline.
- Soft, brushed bottom band provides a personalized fit.
- Straps can be left apart or secured together with the J-hook for a beautiful racerback design.
- Soft padded three-column and three-row hook-and-eye closure.
- Logo hit at back.
- 85% polyester, 15% spandex;
Lining: 79% polyester, 21% spandex;
Cups: 100% polyester.
- Machine wash cold, line dry.
- If you're not fully satisfied with your purchase, you are welcome to return any unworn and unwashed items with tags intact and original packaging included.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
I love this bra other than the straps not being adjustable it is great comfy and gives me a little cleavage while still being a sports bra. I originally ordered a M and it was too tight. Made me have cute corset boobies but I could barely breathe! L fits perfect but I have to wear it racer back all the times or there is not enough lift. I am 5'2, 36C.
Felt a half size smaller than marked
- Anonymous - customer
- from Oregon Coast
- February 3, 2015
I desperately wanted to like this bra. It was soft, practical, very well-made and great colors. It seemed to fit well when I tried it on. However, after wearing it a couple of hours, it became very uncomfortable. It doesn't breathe and started feeling like a big plastic bag around my chest. It also is very thick and padded, so it moves as a unit of it's own instead of moving with my body, so I found myself constantly tugging at it and rearranging it so it sat comfortably. I'm really disappointed because it is an investment and it's so hard to find truly comfortable bras.
- Amy W - customer
- from Wyoming
- January 1, 2015