- Mountain Hardwear Size Chart
- Alpinists pine for the mobility and warmth of the technically designed Zonal™ Down Jacket.
- Semifitted cut hugs the body while still allowing freedom of movement.
- Ripstop shell withstands the wear and tear of pack straps, snags, and tree branches.
- 850-fill goose down insulation stays in place thanks to quilted construction.
- Stand collar delivers additional warmth and protection.
- Micro-Chamois™-lined chin guard.
- Full-zip front closure with zipper garage and internal wind flap.
- Stretch side panels increase mobility and breathability.
- Two zip hand warmer pockets.
- Low-profile cuffs keep the cold out.
- Drawcord hem for a dialed-in fit.
- Jacket can be stowed away in the zip pocket for ultimate portability.
- Shell & Lining: 100% nylon.
Insulation: 850-fill-power goose down.
Insulation 2: 100% polyester.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Length: 23 in
- Product measurements were taken using size XS. Please note that measurements may vary by size.