- Mountain Hardwear Size Chart
- Navigate your way over rocky terrain and through brush-chocked trails in the Yuma™ Trekkin Skirt.
- Standard fit gently drapes off the body.
- Four-way stretch allows a wider range of movement.
- UPF 50 fabrication protects your skin during outdoor activity by blocking harmful Ultraviolet A and Ultraviolet B rays (UVA and UVB).
- DWR (durable water repellent) finish sheds water.
- Micro-Chamois™-lined seamless conical waist.
- Exterior drawstring with a zip fly and snap closure.
- Zip pocket at right rear.
- Straight hemline.
- Body: 88% nylon, 12% elastane.
Lining: 100% polyester.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Skirt Length: 19 in
- Waist Measurement: 29 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 2. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
I don't think it is an exaggeration to say this is the best skirt I have ever bought (skirts actually, I got black and gray). I am 5'9" normally a 12-14 on the bottom and I look best in A-line dresses and skirts. This skirt is incredibly flattering in both cut and material - you can't "see" anything. The material is great for exercise/walking but also looks good as something casual to wear. Also looks great with leggings under. I could go on forever about how much I love this skirt.
- Tall a - customer
- from San Jose, CA
- June 28, 2015
Love. Stretchy, comfy, great length, classic style. I feel it runs true to size. Washes, dries, and wears well. My favorite thing about it: it doesn't show sweat marks. I can wear it anywhere in the hot/humid summer and don't have to worry about standing up and having a huge ring of sweat on the back of my skirt. Dress it up or down. I'd get one in every color they make!
- Anonymous - customer
- from York,PA
- July 11, 2014
I received the skirt and absolutely love it. It fits great and I want to purchase the gray one now. It is really comfortable! I wear a 12, sometimes 14 in clothes and this fits wonderfully. I love the length of the skirt, also...
- Jacky - customer
- from Oregon
- July 22, 2015
Best skirt ever! I would wear it every day if I could. About to order another color. Wish they would come out with some brighter colors as well. Must have for the hot summer days.
- Christy - customer
- from Chareleston, SC
- July 10, 2014
This skirt is so cute and extremely comfortable. I have it in both the grey and black. Love the material. Very cool for summer. Has some stretch to it. Would buy again if it came in more colors.
- Jennie W - customer
- from Chippewa Falls, Wisconsin
- June 18, 2014