- Mountain Hardwear Size Chart
- Navigate your way over rocky terrain and through brush-chocked trails in the Yuma™ Short.
- Standard fit gently drapes off the body.
- Four-way stretch allows a wider range of movement.
- UPF 50 fabrication protects your skin during outdoor activity by blocking harmful Ultraviolet A and Ultraviolet B rays (UVA and UVB).
- DWR (durable water repellent) finish sheds water.
- Micro-Chamois™-lined seamless conical waist.
- Exterior drawstring with a zip fly and snap closure.
- Slant hand pockets.
- Zip cargo pocket at right side.
- Inseam gusset allow a wider range of movement.
- Body: 88% nylon, 12% elastane.
Lining: 100% polyester.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Waist Measurement: 28 in
- Outseam: 15 in
- Inseam: 8 in
- Front Rise: 6 in
- Back Rise: 10 in
- Leg Opening: 18 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 2, inseam 8. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
Wore these to the beach, in and out of the ocean, rinse out, and go again! No binding, cool, comfortable, and nice!
Felt a half size larger than marked
- 55yo F - customer
- from Texas
- June 26, 2015
These shorts are incredibly comfortable. I'm 5'9", 145 lbs, and carry most of weight in the lower half. I typically wear a 29 in jeans and have larger thighs so finding good women's outdoor gear shorts/pants is always a challenge. These are a slim fit short but were actually quite flattering. They are just long enough on my legs where I don't have to worry about revealing anything while scrambling during a hike. They have good pockets and feel really well made! Super comfortable and well worth the price.
- Shelly A - customer
- from Fort Collins, CO
- April 17, 2015
These are fabulous shorts, and the fabric is a super combination of opaqueness and light-weight. Cute fit too. I took a chance on the size 2 but needed size 0 which they don't make. So had to regretfully return.
- Lynn G - customer
- from New Jersey
- June 27, 2013
Love these shorts! They are extremely comfortable and easy to wear. I'm between sizes and decided to size up just in case but with the stretch I would have been fine to size down (just a matter of preference, I do not like anything to be super tight). I ordered the black when they were on sale and I wish I would have gone with my gut and ordered the khaki color as well. These can be dressed up with a cute little top and pair of heeled sandals or dressed down to wear hiking with my favorite Under Armour shirt and Keens. Look to really shed water and that they will dry quickly so more of an added bonuses.
Felt true to size
- Michelle - customer
- from Lenhartsville, PA
- June 11, 2013