- The ultralight materials and design of the Summitrocket backpack from Mountain Hardwear® is the perfect pack for the ultimate climber.
- Compression molded back panel is comfortable, sheds snow and ventilates.
- HardWave framesheet provides comfortable carry, but is removable to reduce weight.
- Dual daisies and ice ax cradles create versatile tool lashing opportunities.
- Large zip top provides easy access to spacious main compartment.
- Versatile compression system secures climbing gear and overloads.
- Front and rear grab loops are both clip secure.
- Horizontal daisy chains on lower sides that offer clip points for gear and quick stash loops for ice axes.
- Superlight, durable material set balances weight and reliability.
- Zippered top pocket keeps smaller gear near.
- Sternum strap and fixed webbing waistbelt add stability when needed.
- Low profile padded shoulder straps for an all day comfort.
- Capacity: 1830 cu. in. / 30 L.
Body: 100D HT Ripstop Dobby Nylon.
Accent: HardWear™ X-Ply Ripstop.
- Bottom Width: 7 1⁄2 in
- Depth: 8 in
- Height: 23 1⁄4 in
- Strap Length: 34 1⁄2 in
- Strap Drop: 15 in
- Handle Length: 7 1⁄2 in
- Handle Drop: 2 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 1 lb 1 oz