- Return for fresh powder time and time again in this protective Mountain Hardwear® pant.
- Relaxed fit gently drapes off the body for comfort during both exercise and everyday activity.
- Dry.Q™ Core shell is extremely breathable, windproof, and waterproof with fully taped seams.
- Thermic Micro™ synthetic insulation utilizes hollow and solid staple fibers to create an insulation that is thermally efficient and structurally stable with excellent loft retention.
- Micro-Chamois™-lined, hook-and-loop adjustable waist for a customized fit.
- Zip fly and two-snap closure.
- Zippered thigh vents provide plenty of air circulation during your runs down the slope.
- Fleece-lined handwarmer pockets keep your hand warm and toasty while waiting in the lift line.
- Internal powder cuffs keep unwanted snow and moisture out of your pants.
- Ambush edge guards on the inside lower leg give abrasion protection every time you move.
- Body & Lining: 100% nylon.
Insulation: 80g Thermic Micro™ 100% polyester.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Waist Measurement: 28 in
- Outseam: 42 in
- Inseam: 32 in
- Front Rise: 11 in
- Back Rise: 16 in
- Leg Opening: 22 in
- Product measurements were taken using size MD, inseam 32. Please note that measurements may vary by size.