- Mountain Hardwear Size Chart
- Mountain Hardwear has retained all of the Monkey Woman's legendary comfort and thermal efficiency while dialing down the loft for easier layering, less weight and a more streamlined look.
- MicroClimate Zoning™ construction for built-in warmth, breathability, and stretch.
- 200g insulation.
- Zip chest pocket to stash your stuff.
- Zip handwarmer pockets.
- Chest pocket for maps, snacks, and other goodies.
- 97% polyester, 3% elastane shell.
- 88% polyester, 12% elastane insert.
- 100% polyester lining.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Length: 26 in
- Product measurements were taken using size XS. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
So soft and comfy, the stretchiness helps depending on what you wear underneath. One of my favorite "go-to" jackets!!
Felt true to size
- Janet - customer
- from chattanooga
- September 12, 2016
My granddaughter had this on her Christmas list and Santa didn't deliver ( she's 23). So when her birthday came around in march! It was on her wish list again...so, of course, we came thru. She loves it, and on the satisfaction level, it's definitely 5 stars.
- Pat - customer
- from Palmer Alaska
- March 23, 2014
I am a fleece fanatic and I love the looks of this jacket. Much more stylish than most fleece. However, it is not heavy enough for the Montana winters and is not really close fitting enough for layering under another jacket. I am returning it and will try other makes and styles.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Red Lodge, MT
- October 9, 2014